Comply with OEM Trade-In Programs
- Comply with trade-in programs.
- Ensure equipment specifications are accurately recorded.
- Eliminate tension between VAR, its clients and the OEM regarding condition and location of equipment.
- Provide comprehensive reporting from pick-up to delivery.
Generate New statics of Revenue
- Provide customers with a broader range of trade-in options.
- Complement client offering of new IT equipment (for customer-facing infrastructure) with used IT equipment (for back-office infrastructure).
- Maximize value of used equipment traded in.
Combine Discount with Trade-In
- Managers can request a discount from the OEM and work with Ombligo to provide a trade-in value.
- Reduce time account managers spend on managing customers’ old IT equipment.
- Earmark 100% of revenue generated from old IT equipment to customers.
- Alternatively, account managers can allocate a percentage of this revenue to their own Gross Profits.
Achieve Environmental Goals
- Establish and manage “Green” strategies.
- Set, track and achieve environmental goals.
- Provide downstream recycling visibility.
- Set and evaluate performance targets.
- Comply with federal, state and local laws.